ABOUT RAISING THE BAR
RAISING THE BAR
Raising The Bar uses a three-pronged fitness approach focusing on Mindset, Nutrition and Training to help you overcome obstacles, create new healthy habits and get the best body transformation results possible.
Raising The Bar specialises in online coaching, and body transformation and offers a unique, personalised approach that allows members to join in, learn, grow, and thrive.
Raising The Bar is on a mission!
A mission to help people to live a happy, longer, healthier and fitter life while looking great.
By realising their bodies full potential through clean eating and physical activity.
We want to put the “health” back into the health and fitness industry.
RAISING THE BAR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
Consistency, dedication, determination and a “whatever it takes” attitude are all crucial to achieving the results you want.
Mindset is everything and the key to success
Your body won’t change without training it to do so. Training is our favourite part here at Raising The Bar. Train hard, train often and Raise The Bar each time.
Your mind and your body needs nutrients to work and function. With nutrition, you really do get out what you put in. We show you how to eat for success.
By becoming a Bar Raiser you are not only accountable to me and to yourself but part of a community of like-minded people all here to help you stay on track.
MEET FINBAR HARTE
FOUNDER & HEAD TRAINER
Hi, I am Finbar Harte, creator and head personal trainer/coach at Raising the Bar Fitness.
I started Raising The Bar Fitness as Raising The Bar Personal Training studio offering one-to-one, face-to-face personal training and coaching as Raising The Bar progressed I started blogging in order to give a place of reference, offer everyday fitness, nutrition and mindset advice and reach and help more people.
Over time, Raising The Bar Fitness has grown into the online community it is today.
My goal is to help as many people as possible, keep Raising The Bar and expand this community of like-minded people of all backgrounds, sex and ability who are all looking to Raise The Bar in fitness and life.
My Fitness Journey
My Fitness Journey began in 1996 when I first started training in kickboxing in the UK, and I was bitten by the fitness bug instantly.
In 1999 we relocated back to Ireland, and I joined my local kickboxing club – West Cork Kickboxing club.
In 2005 when I won my first kickboxing medal and trained and qualified as a fitness instructor and personal trainer.
Over the years, I have studied and trained in strength and conditioning, body transformation, powerlifting, callisthenics, boxing, Muay Thai and yoga.
I am continually Raising The Bar to be able to offer the best possible service, getting great results for my clients and do it all by sharing my passion for health and fitness.
- Trained and competed in Kickboxing
- Qualified EQF Level 4 Personal Trainer
- Served my time in a small hotel gym Celtic Ross Rosscarbery West Cork Ireland. – 2 years
- Opened my own personal training studio specialising in one-to-one body transformations (Raising The Bar PT Studio) – 4 years
- Online training and coaching (Raising The Bar) – 4 years
- Ongoing training in multiple disciplines
- For me mindset, physical activity and nutrition are a complete package.
- It is about being fit, healthy, strong and flexible all at the same time.
- I believe in identifying and removing limitations as they arise.
- I do not believe in fad diets, extreme calorie cuts or extreme training regimes.
- Training should be hard, challenging and force you to adapt but should also be fun, rewarding and maintainable all at the same time.